Grazia pillow is filled with small balls of anti-allergenic fiber. Such filler in the form of balls prevents thickening of the pillow content and a zippered cover makes it possible to:
- Adjust individually the height of the pillow by adding or removing some filler
- Wash the cover, after removing the filler from it
- Spread filler, if necessary
Pay attention to the fact that the pillow "Lily" is quite springy, dense and high (especially at the beginning). A cover, quilted with anti-allergenic fiber, will become indispensable for people suffering from allergies to natural fillers.
Tips from Billerbeck:
1. Such pillow is an excellent solution for children aged 3-6 years, when a child's flat cushion is not enough, and a large adult cushion is still too high. You can try the size 40x60 cm selecting the height of such a pillow height yourself, so that the child feels comfortable.
2. Please note that a quilted cover can shrink significantly after washing if not adhere to some rules. Please wash the cover from the "Lilia" pillow by hands in cool water, do not wring it in the drum, and after washing, straighten it, giving it the original shape.